Chinese. Chinese LanguageThe Chinese language is fascinating, interesting and unique language. Unlike most other languages, the Chinese language has several forms of both written and spoken. The main spoken form which is used officially in China is called Mandarin. By knowing Mandarin, you will be able to communicate with almost anyone in China and in Taiwan. The Chinese language is the oldest written language in the world, dating back to over 4000 years ago. Unlike in other languages, there is no alphabet in the Chinese language. Instead, the Chinese language uses Chinese characters, which are called “hànzì”. Early Chinese characters were drawn to resemble objects. Chinese characters and alphabets then evolved to come to represent ideas rather than syllables. Chinese characters and alphabets have a meaning independently of the sounds you can make to describe them.

The official Chinese language (Mandarin) is taught in schools throughout the country. The Chinese media, officials, and the government use Mandarin as their main language. When you type in the Chinese language, you use a phonetic system which is called pinyin. This pinyin system corresponds to the Mandarin pronunciation. In addition to China, the Mandarin Chinese language is an official language in several other countries in Asia. Mandarin is also now one of the six official languages of the United Nations. More than 70% population of China speaks Mandarin as their first language. The remaining 30% population now often learns both their regional dialects and Mandarin so they can communicate with everyone.

Chinese Language Course

Chinese (Mandarin) language is the most widely spoken language in the world. The 21st century belongs to China and knowing the Chinese language will allow you to compete properly and effectively in the global economy of the future. If your goal is to be able to communicate with the largest number of Chinese speakers, then, without a doubt, you should learn the Chinese language. The Chinese language is your door to all of China, Taiwan, Singapore and many other countries in Asia.

Know about why Open Schooling is important

If you like to learn the Chinese language, Patrachar Group of Institutions is the best choice. We have really good faculty who are very friendly, polite and focus highly on your pronunciation and speaking skills. Also, at our course, the mode of teaching is situation based and not translation based that is used by other institutes. The Chinese language is very complex as the same word represented in Chinese English can have different meanings. The tones can change the meaning of the word. After learning the Chinese language at our Institute, whenever you go to China, the Chinese language doesn’t look a totally alien language anymore.

Reason, Scope, and Opportunity in the Chinese Language

The main reason why people want to learn Chinese language / Mandarin language is that China is a booming economy. The status of China is a rising global superpower. In the last few decades, China has transformed itself from a poor country to become the largest country of the global economy. China has become a huge market, and business leaders are looking for people who can speak Chinese language and operate successfully in a cultural context of China. Knowing the Chinese language will play a major role in world affairs in the future. As China now has opened their business up to the West, there are more opportunities for employment in all areas.