CBSE PRIVATE ADMISSION FOR 10th/12th
CBSE Private Admission
Education Council of India is offering class 10th and class 12th CBSE private admission facility for those students who are unable to attend the regular classes. Students who are engaged in their job or in some other works due to which they cannot take regular classes. But now they are willing to continue their study. So, they can apply for the CBSE class 10th and class 12th board exams on the private basis. The private exam process is same as the CBSE regular board exams. Study pattern, syllabus and the result declaration of Private Admission is the same as that of any other regular CBSE Admission.
CBSE Private Admission is the best opportunity for all those students who did not qualify the regular school final exams of class 9th & 11th. You can apply for CBSE private admission if you belong to any of the following categories:
- You are failed in class 9th or class 11th school exam from any school
- If you are studied up to class 9th or class 11th privately
- You are unable to continue regular schooling for any reason
- Those students who got re-compartment in class 12
- You are willing to apply for improvement of marks or grades after class 10th or class 12th board exams
- Teachers in CBSE affiliated schools, willing to study further
Benefits of CBSE Private Admission
The school board exams of class 10th and class 12th are important milestones in every student’s life. After getting class 10th (Secondary School) passing certificate, anyone can continue their studies in the regular school of any boards of education in India for class 12th. Student becomes eligible for joining any college or university in India or abroad for doing graduation or any other course, after passing class 12th (Senior Secondary School). But, if students failed in 10th or 12th examination, they cannot join any regular college or university for further studies. After failed in class 10th or 12th board exam, students have to force to study in the same class again.
For all of these unlucky students, there is still a hope in the form of CBSE Private Admission, to fulfill their dream and ambition. By enrolling as students for CBSE Private Admission, both for class 10th and class 12th CBSE courses, they can complete their aim to complete their school education, pass the respective courses and seek their career opportunities gladly. Students who take CBSE private admission are treated the same as regular students. They sit in the same board exams with same question paper as other regular school students. CBSE private admission students have the same syllabus, same examination dates and same date of declaration of the result. These students get the same certification. There is only one difference between regular students and private students are that regular students are connected to CBSE through their schools but private students contact CBSE directly through CBSE regional offices.
How Patrachar Group of Institutions Help in CBSE Private Admissions
Patrachar Group of Institutions is an educational organization established for the sole aim of helping out the failed student community who lost all their hopes. If you feel dejected about the opportunity that you missed of studying in class 10th or class 12th, you need not worry at all. Patrachar Group of Institutions is here to taking care of your all worries. We deliver valuable services in conducting special coaching classes to the failed students, through our educational experts. At Patrachar Group of Institutions, we are making these students happy by securing the good marks in class 10th and class 12th board exams, through CBSE board.
We provide special coaching classes at our study centers. You can get excellent coaching with modern infrastructure, study materials, guides, notes and previous year question papers etc. We provide regular school time class, evening classes and weekend classes for the students of class 10th and class 12th according to their requirements and convenience. We also provide some extra classes for those students who need extra guidance for the preparation of their exams. Patrachar Group of Institutions provide test series or test batches based on the CBSE board exam pattern. The passing certificate given to the students is the same as the certificate students get from any other private school. The fee structure is very affordable for the students.
Eligibility to Appear in CBSE Private Examination
The following categories of the students shall be eligible to appear as private candidates at the CBSE Private Examination:
- Students who have failed in the class 10th or class 12th examination conducted by the CBSE board.
- Those students who have failed in class 9th or class 11th school final examination from any school.
- Students who dropped out from school after passing 10th standard from a recognized board with one year gap.
- Teachers serving in educational institutions affiliated to the CBSE board.
- Women candidates who have privately pursued the prescribed course of study under proper guidance and they are unable to join a Secondary School (class 10th) or Senior Secondary School (class 12th) affiliated to the CBSE board or there are such other reasons compelling them to appear at the examination as a private candidate.
- Physically handicapped students who can provide reasonable evidence of having difficulty to attend normal institutions.
Also Read: Guidelines for CBSE Private Admission
Documents Required for CBSE Private Admission
- Original school leaving certificate is require if you are pass or fail in class 9th or class 11th in any stream like Art, Commerce or Science from a regular school. The certificate is duly countersign by the education officer of the area.
- You have to submit your original date of birth certificate issued by the local municipal corporation if you have studied privately up to class 9th or class 11th.
- Those students who have pass or fail in class 10th with one year gap have to submit the original school leaving certificate which is duly countersign by the education officer of the area.
- The student must have completed 14 years of age as on 31st March in the year in which you want to take admission.
- As a proof of residence, the student may enclose the self-attested copy of any one of the following documents:
- Ration Card showing the name of the student in the legible form
- The Voter ID Card showing the name of the student in legible form. In the case of a minor, the Voter ID Card of parents is also acceptable
- Passport of the student
- Electricity bill or landline bill
- Current rent agreement in the name of parents as a tenant
- Self-attested photocopy of driving license in the name of candidate issued from Delhi Transport Authority.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
Subjects Offered for CBSE Private Admissions: Class 10th and Class 12th
Before taking admission in class 10th or class 12th in CBSE Private Courses, students should decide the subjects they will select in the board class very carefully as the stream or subject chosen at this time will affect your career in future.
The list of subjects offered by CBSE for Private candidates in Secondary and Senior Secondary School, is given below: