CBSE PATRACHAR ADMISSION FOR 12TH CLASS
CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya Class 12th Admission
Patrachar is an open school of learning which provides direct admission in CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya class 12th. It is open for those students who have dropped out their school due to any circumstances or the students who failed in their class 11th examination. Patrachar provides the passing certificate that is equivalent to the certificate of CBSE board. Any student who could not clear class 11th or passed class 10th with one year gap can go through a CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya class 12th admission process as an alternative to repeating the previous class. Patrachar provides facilities to the student who belongs to economically backward society and cannot afford the pay of private schools.
Patrachar Vidyalaya is an educational organization under the guidance and supervision of CBSE board. The main aim of this institution is to open up education opportunities up to school fail and dropout students by giving one more chance to these unlucky students. In order to achieve this aim, Patrachar Vidyalaya follows the CBSE Syllabus, for both the class 10th and class 12th. CBSE education is meritorious for its world standard quality of the study and it is recognized in all the Indian States for College and University Admissions. Patrachar Vidyalaya provides the regular class facilities for the students. Regular classes are operated like any other school classes which are held from morning to evening or noon. These classes are for students who can take the classes on regular basis and not engaged in any morning activities. These classes Patrachar Vidyalaya class 12th are held on weekdays from Monday to Saturday.
How Patrachar Group of Institutions Helps to Students
Patrachar Group of Institutions always stands by your side in every step you have taken to get admitted in Patrachar. You will get all the help from us in getting your Patrachar Vidyalaya class 12th admission. When you approach Patrachar Group of Institutions, the responsibility becomes ours in helping out from your admission form filling, attaching required documents, getting the admit card and hall ticket for exam etc. At Patrachar Group of Institutions, you will get special coaching classes in the tough subjects in which you got fail. You can use the experience of our professionals to gain more knowledge and skill and bravely face the upcoming exams.
Patrachar Group of Institutions is in the field of education for the last many years in Delhi. We help aspiring students to get direct admission to CBSE Board Patrachar Vidyalaya, in class 12th. Right from the day of approaching Patrachar Group of Institutions for getting admission in Patrachar Vidyalaya, we take all the responsibility of the student to easily getting admitted in Patrachar Vidyalaya class 12th, completing the formalities and trained students well in the respective study-subjects. For this purpose, our professional teaching faculty uses well-prepared study materials, guides, previous year question papers etc. Patrachar Group of Institutions also provides modern facilities of slides and projectors and gives individual attention to each student. Our Institutions has well-trained teaching faculty, the vast experience of the teaching faculty is used in understanding the difficulty of the failed students in grasping required knowledge about each subject and sharpening their skills.
Benefits of CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya Admission
In every student’s life, education holds a vital position. If a person is not educated, they become second-grade citizens and are looked down upon as illiterates in the society. If student completes senior secondary education, it opens up many doors and avenues for future, higher education and better life.
A student who holds a class 10th pass certificate can opt for further studies in class 11th and class 12th for college or universities admission. Or else, the student can diversify towards technical education and there are wide open opportunities to sharpen the technical skills in many fields of employment.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya Class 12th Admission
- Those students who have passed or failed either in class 11th or passed in class 10th with one year gap from a Government or any other recognized board can take admission for Patrachar Vidyalaya class 12th.
- Those students also are eligible for Patrachar Vidyalaya class 12th Admission who failed in class 12th from any board.
- The student who wants to take admission in CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya class 12th must have completed 14 years of age as on 31st March in the year in which you want to take admission.
Also Read: CBSE Patrachar Admission 2019-2020
Documents Required for Admission in CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya Class 12th
The student who wants to take admission in CBSE class 12th Patrachar Vidyalaya have to submit the following documents:
- Two self-attested copies of the original School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate of last attended school which is duly countersigned by the education officer of the area.
- Self-attested photocopies of class 11th mark sheet (Two copies).
- Two self-attested photocopies of secondary school/ class 10th pass Certificate and mark sheet along with the original certificate only for verification.
- Migration Certificate required in those cases where the student has passed class 10th from any other board except the CBSE board, Delhi.
- 2 self-attested photocopies of S.C./ S.T. cast certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority of Government of NCT of Delhi only.
- Two self-attested photocopies of certificate for physical disability (if applicable) issued by the Competent Authority.
- As a proof of residence, the student may enclose the self-attested copy of any one of the following documents:
- Ration Card showing the name of the student in the legible form
- The Voter ID Card showing the name of the student in legible form. In the case of a minor, the Voter ID Card of parents is also acceptable
- Passport of the student
- Electricity bill or landline bill
- Current rent agreement in the name of parents as a tenant
- Self-attested photocopy of driving license in the name of candidate issued from Delhi Transport Authority.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Original bank challan form of Patrachar Vidyalaya showing the requisite fee deposited and journal number of the branch of SBI situated in Delhi.
- One self-addressed envelope with Rs. 5 stamp affixed.