CBSE PATRACHAR ADMISSION FOR 10TH CLASS
CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya Admission Class 10th
If you are a student and failed in class 9th or you have passed class 8th with one year gap. Here, is an opportunity for you to get admitted directly to Patrachar Vidyalaya class 10th with the help and guidance from Patrachar Group of Institutions. Those students who failed in class 10th from any recognized board or studied privately up to class 9th or dropped out from school in class 9th also can have a chance to get admitted in CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya class 10th. Patrachar Group of Institutions provides the right education and guidance to the students for completing their study through Patrachar. Through Patrachar, students will get the same CBSE certificate likewise given by the other private schools.
CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya under the guidance and supervision of CBSE conducts public examination for class 10th and 12th every year. In these courses, the failed students and school-drop outs can fill the direct admission form and appear for the exam and achieve the meritorious CBSE certificates in class 10th and class 12th. Patrachar Vidyalaya provides so many facilities to the students from the enrolment in the CBSE for class 10th board exam. Patrachar Vidyalaya provides the admission form for the student with basic details and education qualification regarding the subject or interest. The procedure of filling the application form for Patrachar Vidyalaya class 10th is by taking the prospectus from campus and submitting it offline.
About Patrachar Vidyalaya Admission
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the wing of the Central Government of India. Patrachar Vidyalaya is an educational office located at New Delhi working under the guidance and supervision of CBSE board. Patrachar Vidyalaya is concentrating on providing secondary school education to the class 9th fail students and school dropouts. These failed and school dropped out students are provided a second opportunity, for getting admitted directly for class 10th and class 12th and passing the respective exams. Patrachar Group of Institutions uses this opportunity to get direct admission to CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya class 10th and class 12th.
Why Join Patrachar Group of Institutions
It is very disturbing and painful for students who fail in class 9th or left the school under any circumstances. All their dreams for future are tarnishing and their future is left in total darkness. Without passing the class 9th again, they will not get admit to any recognize school for further studies. For these students, Patrachar Group of Institutions finds out many ways and provides various opportunities to comfort and settle them back in school going life. Direct Admission to CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya class 10th is one of them.
Patrachar Group of Institutions helps you in preparation for your class 10th board exam. The special coaching classes are conducted by Patrachar Group of Institutions expert teachers, at well-furnished and equipped study centers. We have well-trained and certified teachers who have vast experience in their core subject. At Patrachar Group of Institutions study centers, our teachers illustrate each and every lesson for class 10th clearly and without any doubt. We also provide study materials, guides, notes, tips and previous years question papers that are all used for the benefit of students.
You just need to contact us and tell us your expectations regarding your admission and study to pass class 10th. After this, our expert professionals will take all the necessary steps to enable you to complete your class 10th studies and exam. Patrachar Group of Institutions takes further steps in this regard to provide all the necessary help to the student. Our professionals will help you in filling your admission form with correct details, attaching the required documentation proofs carefully, submitting the application form and obtaining the admit card and hall ticket for the upcoming CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya class 10th public examination.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya Class 10th Admission
- Those students who have passed or failed either in class 9th or passed in class 8th with one year gap from a Government or any other recognized board can take admission for Patrachar Vidyalaya.
- Those students also eligible for Patrachar Vidyalaya class 10th Admission who failed in class 10th from any recognized board.
- The student who wants to take admission in CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya class 10th must have completed 14 years of age as on 31st March in the year in which you want to take admission.
Also Read: CBSE Patrachar Admission 2019-2020
Documents Required for Admission in Class 10th CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya
- Your original school leaving certificate is required which is duly countersigned by the education officer of the area. School leaving certificate is required if you are pass or fail in class 9th from a regular school.
- If you have studied privately up to class 9th, have to submit your original date of birth certificate. The birth certificate should be issued by the local municipal corporation.
- Those students who have studied up to class 9th privately that means the student has never gone to a school can seek admission on the basis of an affidavit.
- As a proof of residence, the student may enclose a self-attested copy of any one of the following documents:
- Ration Card showing the name of the student in the legible form
- The Voter ID Card showing the name of the student in legible form. In the case of a minor, the Voter ID Card of parents is also acceptable
- Passport of the student
- Electricity bill or landline bill
- Current rent agreement in the name of parents as a tenant
- Self-attested photocopy of driving license in the name of candidate issued from Delhi Transport Authority.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card.