WE MAKE YOUR FUTURE BRIGHT WITH DESIRED EDUCATION AS YOU WISH!
CBSE Improvement Examination
You always feel dissatisfaction in your mind when it comes to your exam results. Lots of the students always feel that they had done much better in the examination and deserved a higher score. For students, who are desirous of performing better in the examination, the CBSE Board conducts the CBSE Improvement Examination. It gives a second chance to the students to re-appear in one or more subjects in the board examinations. Through CBSE Improvement Exam, students can improve their marks and score higher marks than their previous board exam. The students can take the CBSE Improvement Exam as private candidates in the main board examination. It means that they don’t have to attend regular school to be eligible for appearing in the CBSE improvement examination.
Students need to fill the Improvement Exam application form to improve their class 12th marks by appearing in Board exams. Every year CBSE board held improvement exams for students who want to improve their marks in class 12th board examination. So, through registering for improvement exam, they can be eligible to appear in the board exams to improve their marks. Students who want to take CBSE improvement examination, have an option to improve their marks can appear in the exam for one subject or all of the passing subjects. But they cannot appear in the additional subjects and the subjects in whom they have been declared as failed. According to the JEE rules regarding the improvement exam, it is strongly recommended that students appear in all five subjects.
How We help you in CBSE Improvement Examination
The facility of CBSE Improvement Examination gives you an opportunity to perform again and get a better score in the exam. Improvement Exams are basically for those students who have qualified the class 10th or class 12th examination but they are not satisfied with their results and marks. They are willing to appear in the examination again to improve their marks in that subject in which they got less marks.
Really the CBSE improvement examination is a blessing for those students whose score in board exams is not satisfactory. So, if you belong to this category and want to improve your marks in CBSE board exam then contact Patrachar Group of Institutions for more information and help for the admission procedure. Patrachar Group is form with the sole aim of helping the student who wants to improve their marks in board exam. Our experts will see that you would easily get admission in CBSE Improvement Exam for class 10th or class 12th. We also provide special coaching in all subjects at our study centers in Delhi to sharpen your skills to face the exams with confidence and pass out with high marks.
The coaching classes are conducted at our Study Centers during the morning, evening and weekends. If you are a working person, you can choose the convenient timing that suitable for you. At Patrachar Group of Institutions, the experienced teachers illustrate each and every lesson of the subject with sophisticated equipment. We provide study materials, notes, guides and tips to improve your knowledge and skill in the subjects, especially in that subject in which you got low grades. With such individualized special coaching, you become more skilled and knowledgeable student. You can also pass class 10th or class 12th board exam very easily with top marks.
Rules for CBSE Improvement Examination
Before applying for the CBSE Improvement Examination, you have to aware of all the rules and regulations related to the improvement exam. Read carefully the details mentioned below pertaining to the rules for the CBSE Improvement Examination:
- The students who have passed the board exam of class 10th or class 12th in the year 2017 or 2016 are eligible to take the improvement exam in 2018 (consecutive year).
- The details of those students who appear in the board exam of 2017 will be obtain by the system.
- However, the student who appear in the board exam of 2016 or earlier is require to submit the details in the online form.
- The student who failed the exam in 2017 or earlier, have to appear in the compartment exams or re-appear as a regular student.
- The students can choose one or more subjects to appear in the improvement exams.
- However, students are not permitted to appear in the additional subject (i.e. the subjects they had not enrolled for in the previous board exam).
Important Documents Required for Admission in CBSE Improvement Examination: Class 10th & Class 12th
- Admit card of previous year examination of class 12th or class 10th.
- Photocopy of class 12th and class 10th pass mark sheets id required.
- 3 passport size color photographs of the student.
- Aadhar card is mandatory for all the CBSE admissions. Also, a photocopy of students Aadhar card is require for admission.