WE MAKE YOUR FUTURE BRIGHT WITH DESIRED EDUCATION AS YOU WISH!
CBSE Private Admission for Class 12th
CBSE board private admission is beneficial for those students who cannot afford the large fee amount of private schools. The CBSE board private admission for class 12th is also providing convenience to the students who cannot attend the regular classes due to any reasons. They can complete their study by the means of CBSE board private admission. They also can get the equivalent knowledge as the private school of CBSE board by attending the batches that are scheduled according to student’s convenience.
The purpose of the senior secondary education is to set the life respectable of any person in the society. The social status of an educated person is surely different and high. Only after obtaining the Senior Secondary School i.e. Class 12th Certificate, a person can be said as fully ready to face life and set up the career for the entire life as desired. Class 12th passing certificate opens up several doors of opportunities like further studies in any reputed college for career building. If for any reason, the student fails in the class 12th exam, a big blow is struck to smash all their dreams about the future. They cannot continue their studies anymore and they miss an opportunity to get success in the future.
About CBSE Board Private Admission
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), a division of Education Ministry, Government of India conducts class 12th public exam all over the country every year. CBSE board also conducts private examination for class 12th every year for the students other than who take private admission for class 12th in any CBSE school as the regular candidate. The value of CBSE board private admission certificate is the same as that of CBSE regular school examination certificate. If you are a student and have failed in class 11th final exam from any school with any stream like Arts, commerce or science or you dropped out from school after passing class 10th from any recognized board with one year gap, you can apply for CBSE board private admission. If students have failed in their class 12th board exam, they can take CBSE Board private admission for class 12th.
How Patrachar Group of Institutions Helps to the Students
Patrachar Group of Institutions is an Educational Institution with the sole aim of helping failed student community. We understand very well the frustration of the failure in the minds of students, who have failed in class 12th examination. You can contact Patrachar Group of Institutions if you want to pass the class 12th exam in the same year. We will help and guide you for your CBSE board private admission for class 12th. At our institute, we also provide the best coaching classes in all the subjects so that you may pass your coming CBSE class 12th board exam.
If you contact to pass the class 12th examination, our experts take care of you. After approaching us, we help you to get CBSE board private admission for class 12th as the private candidate. For this, our professionals will do everything from filling your admission form with your complete particulars, attaching the required documents. We also help you in submitting the application form and get the Admit Card for the examination.
We take you to the next stage, i.e., preparing you well towards re-appearing for CBSE class 12th exam, after completing all these admission related formalities. So, that you can do well in the exam and achieve excellent marks for passing the exam. Our teaching experts and professionals have many years of experience in the teaching field. They know the situation and mindset of failed students. So, they use the teaching technique which is based on this understanding. In Patrachar Group of Institutions, the expert teachers illustrated each and every lesson clearly without any doubt. To enhance the skills of the students, we also provide various study materials such as guides, notes, test series, previous year question papers etc.
Eligibility to Appear in CBSE Private Examination
The following categories of the students shall be eligible to appear as private candidates at the CBSE Class 12th Private Examination of the Board:
- Students who have failed in the CBSE Board class 12th (Senior Secondary School) examination.
- Teachers serving in educational institutions affiliated to the CBSE board.
- Students who have failed in class 11th school final examination from any school.
- Students who dropped out from school after passing 10th standard from a recognized board with one year gap.
- Women candidates who have privately pursued the prescribed course of study under proper guidance and they are unable to join a Senior Secondary School (class 12th) affiliated to the CBSE board or there are such other reasons compelling them to appear at the examination as a private candidate.
- Physically handicapped students who can provide reasonable evidence of having difficulty to attend normal institutions.
Also Read: Guidelines for CBSE Board Private Admission
Documents Required for Class 12th CBSE Private Admission
- Original school leaving certificate is required if you are pass or failed in class 11th in any stream like Art, Commerce or Science from a regular recognized school. The certificate is duly countersigned by the education officer of the area.
- You have to submit your original date of birth certificate for CBSE Board private admission for class 12th. The birth certificate should be issued by the local municipal corporation if you have studied privately up to class 9th.
- Those students who have passed or failed in class 10th with one year gap have to submit the original school leaving certificate which is duly countersigned by the education officer of the area.
- The student must have completed 14 years of age as on 31st March in the year in which you want to take admission.
- As a proof of residence, the student may enclose the self-attested copy of any one of the following documents:
- Ration Card showing the name of the student in the legible form
- The Voter ID Card showing the name of the student in legible form. In the case of a minor, the Voter ID Card of parents is also acceptable
- Passport of the student
- Electricity bill or landline bill
- Current rent agreement in the name of parents as a tenant
- Self-attested photocopy of driving license in the name of candidate issued from Delhi Transport Authority.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card