AEROBICS DANCE CLASSES IN DELHI
In this fitness-conscious world, new ways of exercise and work-outs are constantly being developed and practiced to ensure health and shape. Aerobic dance is one of such exercise which guarantees fun along with the normal benefits of exercise. Aerobic dance or aerobic exercise is any physical activity that makes you sweat, causes you to breathe harder during exercise, and gets your heart beating faster than at rest. It strengthens your heart and lungs and trains your cardiovascular system to manage and deliver the oxygen more quickly and efficiently throughout your body. This article deals with the concept of aerobics dance, mechanism of this dance, and benefits of aerobic dance.
Aerobic dance is an exercise which is carried out in association with the music. Though this type of exercising is already popular in foreign countries, it is just gaining popularity also in India. Now youngsters as well elders have recognized the benefits and fun related to aerobic dancing and many dance studios for aerobics dance training are opening up in many cities in our country.
Aerobic dance, which appears similar to the group dance is full of quick and swift movements. While exercising, aerobic dance allows everyone to listen to music as well as share emotions and coordinate with the co-dancers. Since the aerobic dance is done by following the music, the whole process of exercise seems easy, mechanical and stress-free. All that you need to do is listen to the instructor and move the body according to the rhythms of the music as the instructor instructs. The initial inhibitions and difficulties will soon vanish as the procedure becomes more familiar and enjoyable.
What Makes A Good Workout?
- Warm-up – You have to start off moving to something slow for about 5-10 minutes. It will prepare you for more vigorous activities and steps. Starting an aerobic dance routine too quickly can lead to injuries, so make sure you talk to your instructor or a doctor before starting any new aerobic routine.
- High Impact – After warming up, your main aerobic routine should start and last about 20-30 minutes. If you’re just starting your aerobic exercise routine, it’s better to exercise for a longer period of time at a slower pace. After that, you will go all out until you feel like you’re going to drop dead.
- Cool Down – You have to spend the last 5-10 minutes of your aerobic dance routine cooling down and relaxing your body. This step will give you a chance to stretch your muscles and let your heart rate slowly come down.
Benefits of Aerobic Dance
In addition to strengthening your heart, lungs and cardiovascular system, participation in regular aerobic exercise has many health benefits. Aerobic dance, if done regularly and systematically, will yield the following benefits:
- It eliminates obesity and reduces body weight.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the functioning of the heart.
- The flexibility and stamina of the body improves.
- With aerobic dance exercise, respiration becomes easier and lung activities get energized.
- Improves your blood circulation and helps your body use oxygen better.
- Self-confidence and independence develop and inhibitions shed off.
- Improve sleep and memory skills.
- It gives strength to your body muscles improves.
- Tension gets reduced.
- Depression and anxiety get cured.